We hear from Joe Harling who has been pret-ty busy….!
My time for the Seaview 17 ( 20 miler! ) 3 hrs 35 mins 57 secs.
Since then I did the ” Great West Fell Run” at Okehampton in 55mins 27secs on 31st July.
The Totnes 10k on 1st Aug in 52 mins 10 secs. Both unplanned – was away for the weekend and stumbled across them – can’t resist an off road run!
I also did the Bung Inn Race near Bristol ( part of the Town & Country Harriers series – did all four ) on 5th Aug in 45 mins 02 secs ( 9km ), the Salisbury 54321 ( 50km ) in 5hrs 2 mins on 8th Aug and the Dorset Doddle ( 32 miles Weymouth to Swanage on the coast path ) on 22nd Aug in 6 hrs 38 mins and 07 secs.
Today I did the Oke Croak ( 10.4 miles ) in 1hr 55 mins at Okehampton.
In the future we should look out for him at:
- the Endurancelife Coast to Coast Adventure Race
- the Endurancelife coastal marathon in the Isle of Wight on 25th Sept
- the Cricklade 10km road race on 3rd Oct
- the Mendip Muddle on the 10th Oct
- the Cabbage Patch 10 road race on 17th Oct
- the Barns Green 1/2 on 31st Oct
- the Exmoor Stagger on 24th Oct
er that’s it!… Ed… who feels exhausted already….