Vegans were out midweek at the Battle of Britain 75 Challenge – one of the many popular Saxon, Viking and Norman events where vegans are properly looked after!
The event was run around the Samphire Hoe nature reserve and then along the sea wall in 3.85 mile out and backs, 7 laps conveniently making a slightly long marathon. Vegan Runners UK members running were:
- Emine Ismail de Sanchez 30.8 miles 6:30:35
- Alex Portwine 26.95 miles 4:36:56
- Jonathan Ryan 26.95 miles 4:44:43
- Liz Vassell 26.95 miles 5:14:42
- Jonathan Wilkes 26.95 miles 5:37:04